How to make DIY Nail Polish Remover
Removing nail polish in a natural way is not only safe for your nails, but also makes your nails healthy. There are no chemicals and strong ingredients that would, no doubt, save your time, but ultimately cause harm to your fingernails in the long run.
We would like to share a couple of recipes, the easiest ones of course, with simple ingredients, which you would probably always get at hand’s reach. Try these…
All-Natural Nail Polish Remover Recipe
This one is without acetone, and a very easy way to remove your nail polish almost instantly. Moreover, this is an organic and non-toxic preparation, and hence completely safe for your fingernails. See how you do it:
- Lemon – 1
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 3 tsp
- Shallow Bowl – 1
- Cotton Pad
How you make:
- Squeeze the juice of one big lemon in the bowl. This should make around 1 tbsp.
- Now pour the vinegar into this and mix.
- Dip your finger nails as much you can in this mixture and hold for about 20-30 seconds. Make sure you dip all your five nails thoroughly, or else repeat the process with the other nails.
- Soon after you remove your fingers, go over your nails with a pad of cotton. Your nail polish disappears in no time!
- Wash your hand with warm water, and you can apply a little moisturizer on your finger nails to soothe them, since both lemon and vinegar are slightly acidic.
Alternate Nail Polish Remover Recipe (with acetone)
Alternately, if you wouldn’t mind using a natural remover with acetone, you can well use rubbing alcohol for the purpose. It is completely safe! For that, simply put some alcohol on a cotton ball and rub your nail polish clean. Moreover, rubbing alcohol has antibacterial properties.
Video: Homemade Nail Polish Remover Recipe
Send us your stuff right away… we mean, if you have any more secret recipes that you would like to share with us …and we would share your recipes with all our readers!